1) GROUPS WILL BUILD THEIR COLOUR CUBE FROM THEIR KITS. See the directions on building the cube.
2) The CUBES will be placed in a maze for the robotics to navigate through from the start to the finish
3) Build a program for your robot to navigate through the mindfield maze and reach the other side safety.
4) Think about how the robot will react and choices through dirrection and steering and the use of switches and loops in your programming. You know how to program speed. Now you need to include direction in your programming.
SCREEN RECORD AND VIDEO
1) Screen record your program you make for your EV3 robot to navigate the mindfield maze using NIMBUS SCREENSHOT VIDEO RECORDER
2) Use an Ipad to video the robot navigating the maze.
3) Upload the screen recording and video to one persons' Google Drive. Share the files with each person in the group
4) On your Ultrasonic Webpage of your Robotics website, insert a textbox called MINDFIELD CHALLENGE
5) Insert the video and screen recording of the program you created for the Mindfield challenge into your Robotics Website on your Ultrasonic page.